Sunday, January 29, 2012

A True Nightmare of a Story..

I was tossing and turning all night long.
I didn't get enough sleep.
I woke up late in the morning, it is a Friday morning.
I realized I was running late for work.
I got myself ready and rushed off to work.
I rushed off to work driving on the highway, going down the wrong way.
Mental lapse, guilty feelings and embarrassment abound.
It didn't take long for me to realized, that I was having a bad day.
Mental lapse, chaos and confusion causing a lot of frustration.
Everyone on the highway, is thinking that I am crazy.
At this point, I'm feeling like I'm going to cry.
I feel like I need somewhere to hide, now that I know today wont be Good Friday.

I was tossing and turning all night long.
I didn't get enough sleep.
It's now late Friday morning.
 I woke up from my nightmare, with cold sweat washing me.
I now realized, that I was having a nightmare.
I said, thank God! For letting it be a dream.
I wouldn't want something that bad to be real.
It took me a few minutes, before I realized, that I was running late for work.
I got myself ready and gathered my composure.
There will be no driving on the highway, going down the wrong way.
There will be no mental lapse, chaos or confusion, causing frustration.
There won't be any guilty feelings, or embarrassing moments. I am not going to have one!
No one will be thinking that I am crazy. I won't need a place to hide, and there will be no reason for me to cry! I'm going to do my damn best, to make today a Good Friday.
I hit the highway driving the right way.

Carelessness, we become reckless.
We have to slow down and take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment