Thursday, January 19, 2012

Governor Rick Perry Finally Drops Out..

On Thursday Governor Rick Perry officially drop out of the Republican Primary. And wasted no time endorsing Newt Gingrich, a candidate a lot of people think is actually much worse than Governor Perry himself. It took Governor Perry a very long time for him to make his decision. A decision which was more than likely a very agonising one for him, to say the least. I guess Governor Perry finally realized what most people knew all along, that he wasn't going to be the next President of the United States. Governor Perry's exit from the Republican Primary comes as a surprise to no one, it was just a matter of time. But why did he endorsed a candidate who has so much Political baggage?

Mr. Gingrich has just as much chance as Governor Perry did, when it comes to winning the Presidency of the United States. No chance at all! That's Mr. Gingrich's chances, NONE! Governor Perry endorsing Newt Gingrich is like a drowning man grasping at straws. Governor Perry endorses a man who is sinking as fast as he was. Governor Perry wants to stay relevant so he endorses Newt Gingrich. Makes no sense to me at all. One thing for sure, the members of the media will miss the Governor's colorful character. With the Governor dropping out of the race, the Republican Primary has become much more boring, much more boring than it already was.


2 comments:

  1. Great that he is out, but I am not more a fan of Newt! I don't like either of their policies on women's rights. I agree with you that Perry was much more fun for the media than a grouchy Gringrich.

    I won't call myself red or blue, but maybe green. One of the few pluses I see for Democrats is women's rights go farther than what I learn about Republicans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes to politics, I'm just like YOU. I like the one who will do the best job.

      Delete