Sunday, April 24, 2011

TAXES AND THE BUDGET..

If the PRESIDENT raise TAXES on the richest PEOPLE in this Country (AMERICA), which is not alot I might add, will it help to balance the BUDGET?  I don't know..I for one is a novice when it comes to TAXES and the BUDGET..But, if it will help to balance the BUDGET I'm all for it, raise taxes on me for crying out loud and I am not one of the richest person in  AMERICA by no means what so ever..Maybe this is the reason why i'm taking the position I am taking.. Like I said before I'm all for balancing OUR COUNTR'S BUDGET..We're all in this together, if we've to give a little bit more let's do it..

JOHN F. KENNEDY
SAID.

"Ask not what your Country can do for you,
ask what you can do for your Country."

Balancing the BUDGET or reducing the DEFICIT  is absolutely PARAMOUNT for our Country...Especially in this DIFFICULT econamic times, WORLD WIDE..Let's do what we have to do in order for OUR COUNTRY to balance the BUDGET or reduce the DEFICIT..With a few EXCEPTIONS..We don't mess with MEDICAID,MEDICARE, EDUCATION OR TEACHERS....GOD BLESS AMERICA..

No comments:

Post a Comment