Monday, April 25, 2011

DONALD TRUMP..

MR. TRUMP is having the time of his life, fooling some of the AMERICAN PEOPLE..Telling them he is running for PRESIDENT..Here is a man who has filed for BANKRUPTCY four times..Wants me to believe, he has GREAT IDEAS to make this Country better.. 

WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO,
RUN THIS COUNTRY INTO
BANKRUPTCY TOO?

MR. TRUMP don't know if he is a REPUBLICAN, a DEMOCRAT or an INDEPENDENT..He has not VOTED in a PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ELECTION in a very long time..He is GLIB, he is only talking about two thing, the PRESIDENT birth certificate or where the PRESIDENT was born..Come on Mr. TRUMP, you're not going to win a PTRESIDENTIAL ELECTION by being a BIRTHER..Start talking about the ISSUES that is driving this ELECTION cycle, for me to take you seriously..Tell me what you're going to do about the BUDGET DEFICIT..What are you going to do about MEDICAID, MEDICARE, EDUCATION and TEACHERS?..Tell me about some of the things you're going to do to make this Country better than it is today..How're you going to create JOBS? How're you going to get big corporations to take their business to this Country?.That is something that will help us to create JOBS..Come on Mr. TRUMP, make a believer out of me, make me eat my words..YOU'RE A JOKE, A VERY BIG JOKE..

No comments:

Post a Comment