Monday, March 26, 2012

This is a Follow-up to The Original Article, (Fitness and Health)...



Approximately six months ago I made some positive changes in my life. These changes was recommended to me by a nutritionist. I know six months isn't really a long, long period of time, but I would like to let you know how I'm doing, and what I've been doing.

At this stage in my life. After six months of practicing the recommendations of my family friend the nutritionist, I am in a great place.I didn't think that I would be in this place, at this point and time, six months ago. Right now I'm the best mental and physical shape of my life! I am attributing my high self-esteem, my mental and physical health, to my unwavering dedication to my fitness routine, my good eating habits, and my steadfast practice of getting a good night's rest, every night!

I exercise five days a week. My exercise routine is dominated by weight training. One day I will exercise with weights only. The next day I will go bike riding or I will go jogging. I practice eating right everyday, by making sure that I'm getting proper nutrition.

This is what my exercise routine is like:
On Mondays I do weight training for approximately two, and one half hours.
On Tuesdays I ride my bike for approximately one, and one half hour.
On Wednesdays I do weight training for approximately two, and one half hours.
Thursdays is my jogging day. I will jog for approximately one hour. Sometimes I'll put in a little more time.
Fridays, It's back to working-out with weights for approximately two, and one half hours.

In regards to my eating habits;  I try my best at all times to make sure that some of the foods that I eat is loaded with carbohydrates. I don't eat any meat. Eating a lot of fish is a big part of my diet. I juice all the vegetables and most of the fruits that I consume. Raw vegetables are very potent. If you're having any problems sleeping, don't juice your vegetables, it will only make your sleeping problems a lot worse! I drink a lot of protein shakes and I also drink a lot of water.

Those are the things that I've been doing for the last six months. And it has gotten me into the best shape of my life! Exercising regularly, and eating right is very addictive. I don't know if anything that's addictive, is a good thing to do. But I love doing it! And I'll recommend exercising regularly, eating right, (proper nutrition) and getting a good night't rest to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the lifestyle change. I'm with ya, I try to workout 5 times a week, recently had minor surgery and was told to take a week off and I felt like a slug.
    On the juicing, my wife (who is a nutritionist also) tried juicing awhile back and felt "all ramped up". She stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, if you ever feel like you're lacking energy, start juicing! I had to cut back on how many days per week I juiced my vegetables, because it had me going like the energizer bunny!

    ReplyDelete