Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Hundred and Five..


One Hundred and Five

by Impower You by Leah Oviedo.
Thank you so very much to everyone who has contributed to my publishing campaign for 'I Am More Than Just a Girl'.
So far we are off to a great start. We now have $105.00 in the pot. I feel very optimistic to have reached this goal. It may not seem like much, but in my past fundraising experience people are more likely to donate when they see real progress.
Don't forget to check out my list of ways you help us reach our goal on my blog here: http://writewhatuknow.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/how-to-fundraise/
Only have $1 to spare? You can download a digital print of my art here: http://morethanagirl.webs.com/myart.htm
If you want to empower young women, pass this blog post on!  I need the power of YOU and YOUR FRIENDS to find the right people who can donate money towards publishing.
:) Download this photo to use in your own blog post about this campaign.
Comment   See all comments

2 comments: