Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Impressively Gifted You Are..

Very reserved
And soft spoken you are
Many are surprised
That you are outspoken

You are impressively gifted
With your artistic abilities
Oh! How I wondered
Is this something
That runs in your family

Very exciting
And head strong you are
Still yet! Many people doesn't know
That you're wonderfully talented

Intellectually unlimited
You're so Intelligently gifted
No one could ever say
That you're shallow minded

The sharpness of your mind
Makes you one of a kind
Because of your Intelligence
You are a rare find
Such a rare find you are
Some people might say
That you're divine!



2 comments:

  1. Your poem was divine... Very well written :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for visiting and joining my blog..This poem was actually written for my Google+ buddies. I like to associate myself with intelligent people. Look out for this poem, I will be posting it very soon! Thank you Trisha!

      Delete