Sunday, September 23, 2012

This is Absolutely Mind Boggling..


Crazy things happening all around me. Everyone is doing things, that they know they shouldn't be doing. After doing all those crazy things around me, they turned and look at me like I'm the one who is crazy. I don't know if anything like this as ever happen to you, but whenever it happen to me, it drives me nuts!

Crazy things happening around me.
I am trying my best to be quiet in the state of loudness.
People who are sane, is acting like they're insane.
They are looking for the sweet escape, but they can't find it.
They are looking at the exit, but they don't see it.
They are looking for something, that is in their hand, but they can't find it.

Some of them laugh out loudly.
Eventually I would find out, that they were crying inside, while laughing out loudly.
They chose to cry inside, trying their best to hide whatever it was, that were making them cry inside, when they would've been better of showing it.

They saw the fire, and jump into it. When they got burned, they acted like they were surprised.
They're trying their best to thread rope, through the eye of a needle.
I need someone to help me understand, the crazy thoughts of these people!

Crazy things happening all around me, all I had to do was look very closely, to see some of the crazy things that was happening around me. Stop the madness! Where is the sanity? I don't want any part of this, CRAZINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment