Monday, June 18, 2012

The World is Evolving..A New Day..A New Way..


The World is evolving. We have to get involve with the changes that is taking place in the World. In a World that is changing everyday, no one should get left behind. Everyday is a new day, this is sign of the times, these are changing times, something new is always on the horizon. A new day, a new way.

Let's be a part of the changes. Cutting edge technology, needs new age mentality. Focus your mind, be a part of the changing times. Positive actions, needs positive reaction. What's your contribution, to the new age generation? Do you have something to say? Do you have a part to play? Yes, all of us has a part to play!

Because of one of the best inventions ever. (The Internet) We have global connections at our finger tips. GPS technology is everywhere. Can you imagine going back to the days without the Internet, and the cellphone?  My guess is, if we have to do without them, we probably could, but at this particular time, I can't envision a situation that would make me happy while living without the Internet or my cellphone.

We are living in fascinatingly interesting times. With all these new inventions, a few of them we probably could do without, I will talk about those another time. Most of these new inventions, make our lives much easier, and much better. I don't know about you guys, but I have to give thanks to the geniuses who invent these marvelous life enhancers! These captivatingly addictive inventions, is one addiction that I don't mind having.

Let's try our best to be a part of these positive changes that is taking place in the World. Let's find a way to make a contribution to the new age generation. Let's make sure we've a part to play, and something to say!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, the internet is truly a marvelous tool to connect with people all over the world. I used to have technophobia and still tech-challenged but as you say, ever evolving and advancing technology enhances our lives in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jungron! Your comment is greatly appreciated..It means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I sit in an airport gate area reading your blog with my cell phone and Kindle at the ready I would have to agree these are great little inventions.Could I do without them, yes, if I had to.
    How to make a positive impact with them? That's the question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark, thank you for the positive feedback...If I had to....I could do without them too!

    ReplyDelete