Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Only a day left until the end of the year. At this time of year most of us starts thinking about our new year's resolution. I've decided that I'm not making one for the year 2012, reason being I can never keep my new year's resolution for no more than a couple of hour. Instead of making a new year's resolution, I decided that it's much better and easy for me to wish everyone in the entire World "the best year of their life" for the up coming year. The reason why wishing everyone in the entire World "the best year of their life" is better and easier for me, is. By doing that I wont have to castigate myself after breaking my new year's resolution. Castigate might be too strong a word. But every year after breaking my resolution, I drove myself crazy for breaking a commitment that I made to myself, and thought I should be able to keep. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. For those of you who are like me, can't keep your new year's resolution. I'm not going to be presumptuous and offer you any advice, but I wouldn't mind getting some advice from you guys. Feel free to leave a comment, any advice would be welcome. Again: I'm wishing everyone in the entire World "the best year of their life" for the year 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment